____________________________________
Recently I have been pondering over thousand millions of things. I flipped through my "newest" photo album. I saw my kid photos,some memories of high school, my patient counselor during Sec 3, but it stopped after a few pages. Y? All photos are just digitised and stored in classified folders. THe older ones are in a thicker photo album safetly tucked away in my room.
Having to give up my english minor was one of the hardest fact to accept. The fact of knowing my past attempts of trying hard to score results to more fails, was enough to give me a good reason. I love writing. The creative ones of course.
I could write forever from philosophical stuff to random events that amused or inspired me. I love writing jsut about anything that flows through my mind. Yet sometimes I let my writing do its inspirations through the playback scenes in my mind.
I like to linger on past events. Memories that seems stronger each time I reflect on it. I begin to love it. Yet each times it gets stronger, each times it cuts a deeper scar into my heart. Beautiful memories which pains now. Most of them revolves around friendship and love. Of course there are others but majority consist of this.
Now that I finally realised how single I am, and having enough of complicated relationships and friendships. I decided to make use of my single life now as far as I could. Somehow between the time, hours, minutes, I might find my partner.
My plans now? Ho HO HO. Plenty. Ive got plenty to achieve. Not just academically I have increased my goals. I have lay out my plans. Mission Trips, Travelling, Digging for tresures at the end of the earth. Hopefully within 5 years Ill open my cafe. No matter how long it has to take, I am going to open my cafe. And no, I will not let it close down.
Sometimes it is jsut werid have my guts tell me to do something, which is out of the blue. I do follow my guts half the time. People at the other end receiving it might ultimately feel weird.
I am weird. =D
There are plenty of things I want to write about. I shall separate the post, so that I could read with ease.